Tuesday, February 24, 2015

BETHLEHEM, PA. February 7th, 2015 (BNN) - EXCLUSIVE!


SCOTT WALKER RESPONDS TO BNN'S "GOTCHA" QUESTION: IS THE POPE CATHOLIC?


BILL BEKKENHUIS (BNN): Governor Walker, your recent remarks regarding President Obama's Christian faith are somewhat confusing. Would you question whether the Pope is Catholic?
SCOTT WALKER (R-WI): I don't know. I've actually never talked about it or I haven't read about that. I've never asked him that.
BILL BEKKENHUIS (BNN): Governor Walker, you really haven't answered the question: Is the Pope Catholic?
SCOTT WALKER (R-WI): You've asked me to make statements about people that I haven't had a conversation with about that. How could I say if I know either of you are Papists... er, Catholics? he added.
BILL BEKKENHUIS (BNN): Governor Walker, does a bear shit in the woods?
SCOTT WALKER (R-WI): I don't know. I've actually never talked... VERY funny. No comment.

No comments:

A 13 year old kid has a few items on his shopping list

  A 13 year old kid has a few items on his shopping list: Beer ❌ Cigarettes ❌ Racy Magazines ❌ Lottery Tickets ❌ Gun — No Problem! Another ...